Your previous employer selected FPS Trust to establish an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) on your behalf under the Plan’s mandatory rollover provision.

Review the options below to decide what direction you would like to take.

Take Action on
My Account

Select the above to do one of the following:


Rollover to my existing Plan*

Transfer to my existing IRA*

Accept my account

Invest in No-load Institutional Share Class Mutual Funds with no minimum investment requirements and lifetime income options with our exceptional IRA solution

By converting your Safe Harbor IRA to our innovative IRA solution you can invest in no-load institutional share class funds and thousands of mutual funds and ETFs. Complete an application at or call us at 844-788-3474 to get started.

Convert my Mandatory IRA to a Health Savings Account

If you are eligible for a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), there may be an option to roll your IRA with us  into a Health Savings Account (HSA) that is held in custody by FPS Trust. For assistance with this option, please contact us at 844-788-3474.

*An Account Application is required before any action can be performed on the account as the account was opened on your behalf by your former employer.

Change my address only*

Add my beneficiaries*

Check My
IRA Balance
Select the above to complete the online enrollment using your personal information and your FPS Account Number that appears on your Welcome Letter.
View the current Stable Asset Fund fact sheet for the current rate of return